LOCATION. STRONG GROWTH.
AND THE LIFESTYLE YOU’VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR
In business, as in real estate, it’s all about LOCATION: Having access to strong local markets with a demand for your product or service; being close to good transport and communication links that connect you with national and international markets; being able to secure affordable retail, commercial and industrial premises – all in an area where you and your family can enjoy real quality of life.
Strategically positioned at the epicentre of Australia’s East Coast Growth Corridor, the Tweed region in northern NSW has everything you’ve been looking for and much, much more:
- Location. Location. Location.
- Quality of life
- Strong economic and population growth
- Lower business set-up and operational costs
- Access to local and regional markets totalling 3.5 million consumers
- Easy access to metropolitan centres and global markets
- ICT infrastructure
- Available, affordable housing
- Skilled labour force and training providers
- Environmental values